Finished the Wallaby Skeleton

This is a project that, for various reasons, it took time. Once cleaned the bones, the started to articulate them, but I had to leave it parked. In the end, it was stored several months, until I resumed. And now, finally, it´s finished. I put a link to the post where I put the pictures.

Parma Wallaby (Macropus parma) Skeleton

Macropus parma 05 Ret Peq

Return to Blog Main Index

Anuncios

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s